30 Traits Of A Classy Woman
1. A classy woman is not mean to other women.
A classy woman is not a mean girl. She ignores women who are spiteful to her and goes about her life on her own terms.
2. A classy woman refrains from using vulgar language. She understands that the language you use represents your mind and heart.
3. She dresses tastefully. The key here is to dress with dignity. It does not have to cost much, its more important to find clothes that actually fit you right, that are wrinkle-free, and that cover your bits.
4. A classy woman is well-read and intelligent.
5. A classy woman calls 9 a.m and before 9 p.m.
6. A classy woman speaks confidently. She talks clearly enough for others to understand her. She avoids saying “hum” because that will make her look unrefined.
7. A classy woman is mindful of people’s time and is punctual. If she is running late she will call or text the host with the time she will arrive.
8. A classy woman has good manners.
9. A classy woman gives authentic compliments. She only gives compliments she sincerely means it. Insecurities are easier to read than we think.
10. A classy woman offers to help. She is considerate of those around her and will help in any way that she can.
11. A classy woman responds to invitations promptly. When she receives a birthday, wedding, or an event invitation she quickly RSVPs or declines. When she receives help or hospitality from someone she sends a thank you note to display her gratitude.
12. A classy woman does not arrive at a party or gathering empty handed. She brings a small hostess gift or something to contribute.
13. A classy lady is a woman of her word. She has a respectable reputation based on her consistency of her word. She keeps her promises and obligations. She’s known amongst her friends and family as someone who is dependable.
14. A classy woman does not pursue a man. She knows her worth and knows she deserves to be pursued. If you feel the need to have to initiate contact you should know that you are not dealing with a gentleman and should move on.
15. A classy woman is not petty. She is not jealous of the woman who her husband’s chatting with. A classy woman know she’s competing only with herself.
16. A classy woman is dignified. They get upset and angry, everyone does. But the classy people stay calm when they do. They respond to the issue and not the person.
17. A classy woman is a woman of substance. She is talented and inspires other women.
18. A classy woman is grateful. She practices having a heart of gratitude. She says thank you for specific actions or generosities. She gives to those who are in need.
19. A classy woman guards her heart and thoughts. She understands that looks can be deceiving, buying expensive clothing does not make up for classy. However, it is her thoughts and heart that separate her.
20. A classy woman is actively listening and engaging in conversations. She is not checking her phone while others are talking to her.
21. A classy lady seeks the truth and does not believe everything she hears. She defends the truth even when it isn’t popular. She has a strong sense of right and wrong and is passionate to see the oppressed redeemed.
22. She is a leader: A lady sets the precedent in any given situation. She knows that she has influence and uses it to lead people to good.
23. She is honest. She says what she means and means what she says. A lady is direct, never passive aggressive, she does not leave room for interpretation.
24. She thinks before she speaks: A lady takes a moment before speaking her mind to ask herself if the comment is necessary, kind or helpful. If it isn’t, she reconsiders making a reckless comment.
25. She represents herself with class and dignity on social media. She does her best to respond to comments and to always tag each person in her photos.
26. She is honoring: A lady always gives acknowledgment where acknowledgement is due. This includes reposting quotes or pictures on social media that did not originate with you.
27. She draws boundaries. Being kind doesn’t mean you are a people pleaser. A lady has boundaries in place regarding what she will and will not allow and people know where the line is drawn usually without her saying anything.
28. She cares properly for her hygiene and health. A lady knows she can not be dynamic in her purpose if she is not making her health a priority. She is also sure to have breath mints and deodorant in an effort to not be offensive.
29. She is always learning and remains teachable. A lady is constantly growing, is thirsty for wisdom and is never a “know it all.”
30. She knows when to let things go. A lady picks her battles and realizes that getting upset or flustered is actually giving her power away. She remains un-offended.